Monday, November 1, 2010

Debut Peugeot

Peugeot 90XPeugeot said it was on target with its new Le Mans challenger - codenamed the 90X - after the first track test of the car, which was exclusively revealed by AUTOSPORT on Friday.

AUTOSPORT understands that the test hack ran for three days at Monza this week. The car is not the definitive 2011 machine, but does feature the now-mandatory fin on the rear end, among other changes.

Peugeot's motorsport chief Olivier Quesnel said an important milestone had been reached this week.

"Our intention was to take it out onto a track before the end of the year," he said. "I am pleased to report that we have now done that.

"Even so, there is still a long way to go and a considerable amount of work to be done as we prepare for 2011."

No comments:

Post a Comment